Date: 2019-11-13 18:27:11
Follow Me 👇:
👉 Learn how we can help you Grow & Scale your company using intent based branding and direct response ad campaigns.
OTHER VIDEOS YOU SHOULD WATCH:
🤔 Here’s how to always be creating content 👌
🤔 How to make ads; Get The Best Results For Your Ad Campaign 🤛
The Future of Digital Marketing and Advertising – Power Players with Grant Cardone & Frank Kern
👉 What happens when you experiment with ads. – This is how we know who to run ads to 💥.
🔹 What we covered in this video:
How we get our content seen and then let that determine who we continue to advertise to.
If you look at our campaigns if they watch some of the video, we show them more content. Once they watch a certain amount of our content, we start to show them our offers 👌.
During our campaign, we show value and demonstrate to them how we can help, by actually helping them a lot. Now we will go in heavier on the offers.
As we do these tests the majority of our ad spend is spent on our offers. 30% on content video and the other 70% is straight offers.
🤜 Most of our money spent was driving people straight in to the offer 🔥.
The content is what helps them to remember where to go when they want the offer. So they both work together.
What we are learning is the the new TV and radio, is our smart devices and they will replicate the power of the early days of TV.
So now it’s the way to get in front of your audience but you can do it in a more targeted way, which allows you to get better value for your ad spend 💵.
If you want to know more.
👉 Contact https://live.cardonekern.com/qroxfor all marketing and advertising needs.
👋 About this channel : My name is Frank Kern. I started creating Internet ad campaigns in 1999.
It’s literally an obsession. Which is why I co-founded my ad agency, CardoneKern.com.
Our mission there is to take the incredible power of the Internet and give it to small “Main Street” businesses so they can get more customers and have more profit.
My partner, Grant Cardone, and I believe that if more small businesses succeed then the entire global economy can be improved.
Which means more …for everyone.
After 20 years of creating successful Internet ad campaigns, I’ve learned two major things that can help you:
1. What they taught you about marketing (it anything) in school is dead wrong.
2. The real money is in mastering the basic fundamentals and keeping it simple.
Any business, regardless of size or type, can get customers from the Internet and if you’d like my help – I’d be delighted.
Drop a question or a comment below and I’d be happy to answer.
#youroffer #buildtrust #createcontent #howadswork #sellingonline #frankkern